scarlettina (scarlettina) wrote in seattle,

PSA: Trouble with Comcast?

If you're a Comcast subscriber and you're having ongoing trouble with your service (i.e., continuing outages, a lack of answers and so on), you can call the City of Seattle Cable Office and make a complaint at 206-386-1989. They manage the city's franchise and today, they solved a problem for me in three hours that has been going on since the windstorm. Thought I ought to share.

(x-posted to seattleover30

  • (no subject)

    Recently the sweet poodle I have been walking for 2 years died. It was an ideal job--he needed walking between 11a-12/noon, was close to home, and…

  • glitterophelia

    Here's a friend who needs help. She is not in Seattle - she is in the southern part of the state. But maybe there is some place in Seattle that might…

  • VentlessGasFireplace - FARK

    “Look before you leap “is an evergreen idiom. Review is the short word that describes this saying. We need a manual to understand and…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded