Walk with your un-dead brethren through the corridors of the Emerald City’s most uppity shopping center- University Village. With all your gore and glory, smile at the soccer Moms and dine on Seattle shoppers!
Be one of us because you are a Horror movie fan, because you love costume, or to make a statement. How often do you get to participate in something this weird and free?
All that is required is that you show up in costume, respect laws and practice common sense. Bring your friends. Nothing says you love someone quite like caking yourself in make-up, limping down the street together and eating them in the shopping mall!
Zombies are infiltrating U-Village on Oct. 29th, closing in on people in the outdoor corridors, then catching dinner at Atlas & a Zombie flick somewhere....
Meet at the QFC 45th St. parking lot @ 4:30 PM Sharp
Join us at 6:00 for cocktails/dinner at Atlas (cash only!)- http://www.chowfoods.com
$5.00 8:15 Zombie movie! TBA @ the Historic University Theater
5510 University Way NE • Seattle, Washington • (206) 352-8291
Potentially useful things to keep in mind:
1. Participate at your own risk.
2. Do not pretend to “attack” people not part of Zombie Walk who do not obviously want to be involved.
3. Only swarm parked cars because, if we cause traffic problems- the Police will interfere.
4. There are no permits for this event. Be safe and look out for the safety of others!
There have been Zombie Walks all over the country…..
Check out: http://www.zombiewalk.com
You can see a map of the shopping center on the University Village website: http://www.uvillage.com/map.asp
This time I'd like to see:
1. A slower Zombie shuffle.
2. More screaming victims.
3. Bloodier "kills"
4. more Zombies arriving en mass by public transport.
5. A few planned scenarios.... like- corralling of "victims" in a corridor!
Getting to the Village
*TRY TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE EVENT!
For more information, visit http://transit.metrokc.gov/
* We all will need to work together to stay a horde! Zombies are only really effective when traveling together in large groups. More details T.B.A..
Join the LJ Zombie Walk Community: http://community.livejournal.com/zombiewalk
I also am on Tribe.Net: http://tribes.tribe.net/zombiewalk
Join that tribe if you would like to see postings.
And.....if you are a MySpace junky: http://groups.myspace.com/zombiewalk
Thanks for making Zombie Walks so much fun!