We're playing Folklife this afternoon. We're playing a renegade set hopefully near the Key facing the fountains around 4 today. These are the spots where we're allowed to get loud(er). In case ya ain't heard, we're a 12-15piece balkan brass/stomp band. I play the tuba and we'll rock your ass and you won't even see it coming.
Designated areas for loud instruments:
1. Base of Bagley Lawn at the intersection of Republican Street and Second Avenue North
2. On the Thomas Street walkway across from the Space Needle entrance
3. On Harrison Street just west of the Entrance Station but east of the Medical Tent
4. On 3rd Avenue between the two entrances on the West side of the Center House
5. Base of the Steps on the east side of Key Arena when the building is not in use.
comment if you need additional directions, want to rendezvous to get me drunk or want a donkey punch.
xposted to langston, seattleindie